Good Lord. It's been over a year since my last post. Guess saying that I've been busy wouldn't quite cover it, huh? Hehe. Well a lot has happened since last August, folks. First and foremost, I've switched schools. I now go to a very small (and very awesome) Catholic school. I LOOOOOOVE it there. Other than that, I'm still the same ol' Crazy Freethinking Rocker Caitlin as always =]
As a present for my 16th birthday, Mom took me to Las Vegas and San Francisco for a girls' trip. BEST TIME EVERRRRRRR. If I ever figure out how to, I'll put up some pictures from the trip just for the heck of it =] Well, that about covers everything new. Basically. Not really. But I'll work on it! I need to practice typing anyway. I've been slacking lately xD MORE LATER!!
<3 <3 <3
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had a good time with you too!! Love you lots, sweet girl. --Mom
Post a Comment