After that last post, I decided that I really do need to write more. So here we go: part 2 of the interview that is now one year in the making :P
Me1: "Hello again, Caitlin! Long time no see! How were those taquitos?"
Me2: "They were fantastic, Caitlin....you gorgeous woman, you. Thanks."
Me1: "No problem, beauty-personified! Now, let's get back to business. I'm assuming that you've changed quite a bit since you last ran off to eat those taquitos. What does your music taste look like now?"
Me2: "Well, it makes a lot more since now, if you get what I'm saying. All my favorite bands are basically rock with dance-beats and an electronic feel that makes you want to dance. Of course, my #1 is NINE INCH NAILSSSSS, but I also like Skinny Puppy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Powerman 5000, and The Birthday Massacre...amongst others. You'd love them all, I'm sure."
Me1: "I do indeed. It's true. Now, what about hobbies? What do you do with all your freetime? Because I understand that your school gets out at 1 pm with no school on Fridays, and has no extracurricular activities."
Me2: [big smile] "It's true. My school is awesome. Anyway, I finally have time for drama and theater again!! I take three classes a week at a local theater-acting thingie-place (Casa Manana), and I'll probably be auditioning for some shows soon. On Tuesdays I have Musical Theater, and on Wednesdays I have private voice lessons and just regular Theater."
Me1: "That sounds damn awesome."
Me2: "Damn awesome, indeed. Can I go now? I've got Propadeutics homework to read."
Me1: "Propa-WHAAA?"
Me2: "Don't worry about it. Go eat some taquitos."
Me1: "Can do! See ya later, hot stuff."
Me2: "Likewise, you ridiculously talented person, you."
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment