Saturday, August 4, 2007

An update just for the sake of updating

Hello all 11 viewers of my blog, one of them being me and the other being my mother. I just realized that a lot of unimportant things have happened between now and my last post, and I thought it was a shame that you guys don't know about it. So here you go. =]
Well first things first, my birthday is in one week, and I'm PUMPED!!!! I'm planning to get a bunch of NIN paraphanalia (oh screw it, I don't know how to spell that word) that I am too cheap (or broke...) to get myself. Also my mother and I are taking a trip to NYC for three days the week after, so if you guys have any suggestions of fun places to see and go, please tell me!
Ah yes, the reason WHY I am broke. Well, contrary to all my religious beliefs as a procrastinator, I became PRO-ACTIVE and actually got off my butt and went to Guitar Center. Yeah, BELIEVE IT. I got the most beautiful guitar ever, a replica of Stevie Ray Vaughn's. I named him....get this, it's just amazing....Todd Alessandro Martinez. YUP. TAKE A MINUTE TO BASK IN ITS AWESOMENESS. And yes, Alessandro as in the current keyboardist and 'knob-player' (hehe) of Nine Inch Nails. I don't know why the heck I named my GUITAR after him, but hey. Alessandro is a cool name. ^_^ Lol. Here are some pictures of him: first, second, third, and fourth. Yes, he's beautiful, and we're in love. TRY to suppress your jealousy. =]'
In other news, I bought Broken at FYE the other day. 'Three down,' I remember thinking, '21 more to go...' Sad....lol. Click here to see what I'm missing. Again, that's what birthdays are for....!
Ok, I've pretty much told all the details of my overall boooring life. Comments!!!!!!!
Love, Caitlin

5 comments:

pam said...

I love your avatar :). Love, Mom.

Frau Flemming said...

so caitlin, when exactly is your birthday? need to know so we can have a big birthday bash at the blog ;-) ...
good night then, I'm goint to bed now. it's quite late here.
fran

Frau Flemming said...

the 11th... that's funny: we're having a big barbecue-party over at my house on saturday :-D

Frau Flemming said...

oh, the barbecue will be fun... lots of meat and pasta-salads... yummie! I'll probably post some pictures afterwards.
the blog's kinda strange today. the pictures seem to flip back and forth in time. kinda annoying.

Frau Flemming said...

concerning facebook: it shouldn't be too hard to find me there. just search for my whole name: franziska flemming...