Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog...?

A blog...? What the heck is a BLOG?? Man, I haven't had one of these suckers in like two years. Just a warning, but I'm going to go absolutely insane here...the page will positively REEK of Caitlin-ness by the time I'm done with it! So, first thing's first: some immediate FAQ about yours truely; thorough enough to give one the basic Caitlin vibe, but just vague enough to keep scary internet stalkers at bay. =]

Me1:Hello, Caitlin. What an honor to speak with you on such short notice.
Me2:[with a wave of the hand]Think nothing of it. I'm glad to speak with such a huge fan, and especially one with such good looks.
Me1:[tosses hair]I do try. So, let's jump right in...what exactly are your main interests and hobbies?
Me2:Well, I'm pretty darn eccentric, so I enjoy acting and all drama-related things a lot. I also write, draw, and am a Guitar Hero master. But above all, my main passion is music.
Me1:[shocked expression]Wow, everything you just said applies to me as well.
Me2:Funny how that works out.
Me1:So exactly what sort of music do you listen to?
Me2:[gets comfortable in chair, takes a big breath]Basically everything under the category of rock, alternative, and metal. In the past, I have been, and still am, a fan of bands such as KoRn, Pink Floyd, AFI, Sex Pistols, and Avenged Sevenfold. However, my favorite band of all freakin time is Nine Inch Nails.
Me1:[flabberghasted]We must have been separated at birth!!
Me2:Something like that.
Me1:[sniffs the air]Ah, I apologize, Caitlin, but the smell of taquitos drifts in from the kitchen. May we continue this interview at a later time?
Me2:Of course. [both reach across and shake hands]
Me1:Later, then!!

RIGHT, I must go tend to those taquitos now. I haven't eaten since dinner-well, lunch (I live in a vegan household, OK?!)-and I've long had a meeting arranged with my good friends Mr. TV and Mr. Couch. See ya!

No comments: